Metal Shiv Parvati Ganesh Family Om Wall Hanging Home Office Idol Decorative Figurine – Copper Finish
Metallic Golden Wall Hanging is a source of Harmony, Peace and Unity in Family.
The dimension of Wall Hanging is 8 X 9 inches
Lord Shiva, Goddess Parvati and Lord Ganesha together is the most worshiped family and teaches us love and happiness.
The Lord Shiva family wall hanging can be kept anywhere in your home and Office.
The wall hanging will add glamour to your walls.
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
Lord Shiva, Goddess Parvati and Lord Ganesha together is the most worshiped family and is a source and example of harmony, peace and unity. The Golden Metallic Wall Hanging shows Parvati Ji and Lord Shiva showing affection towards Ganesh Ji. The Dimension of Wall Hanging is 9 X 8 inches.
|Dimensions||21.5 × 4 × 23.5 cm|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
You may also like…
Metal Shiv Ji Parvati Ji Wall Hanging for Home Office Idol Decorative Figurine Wall DecorRs.599.00
- Gift: It is the Best Gift for Marriage Anniversary, Parents, Mothers day, Wedding Return Gift, Birthday, House warming, Office / Shop Inaugration, Festive occasions – Like Diwali, Raksha Bandhan, Grah Pravesh, and Corporate Gifts
- Beneficial Impact: As per VASTU Methology Religious Spritual Idols Showpieces Placed in North East Direction of Drawing / Living & Pooja Room, brings Wealth, Health, Peace & Happiness Among The Home Members Like Mother, Father, Husband, Wife, Brother, Sister, Son, Daughter & Friend.
- Spread a positive vibe in your living space with these heavenly and divine idols. Elegantly shaped to capture the essence of spirituality, these idols are a good choice to have in any religious setting.
- Material This Metal decorative item Enhance the decor value of the house, office, hotel, temple etc. Great ideas for wedding gifts, anniversary gifts house warming ceremonies, Birthday gifts, new venture, award ceremonies, Diwali and festival gifts. valuable personal collectible
- Product colour may slightly vary due to photographic lighting sources or your monitor settings. Crafted and manufactured through sand casting technique in north India. Care Instruction – Don’t wash, use dry/wet cotton cloth to remove dirt.