Metal Hanuman Chest Tear Ram Sita Home Office Idol Decorative Figurine – Copper Finish
Metal Copper Color Statue of Hanuman Ji is casted with perfection.
The dimension of statue is 7 X 4 X 1.5 inches.
The metal Statue of Hanuman Ji shows the great god opening his chest to show his love for Shri Ram.
The statue is a symbol of devotion, strength and faith.
Perfect size Hanuman Ji idol can be placed in temple at home or office.
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
Hanuman Ji is an incarnation of Lord Shiva and is one of the most loved Gods and is followed by many devotees. The metal Statue of Hanuman Ji shows the great god opening his chest to show his love for Shri Ram. The statue is a symbol of devotion, strength and faith.The dimension of golden metal statue is 7 X 4 X 1.5 inches.
|Dimensions||12 × 4 × 19.5 cm|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
You may also like…
- 0 out of 5
Metal Shiv Ji Parvati Ji Wall Hanging for Home Office Idol Decorative Figurine Wall DecorRs.599.00
- Gift: It is the Best Gift for Marriage Anniversary, Parents, Mothers day, Wedding Return Gift, Birthday, House warming, Office / Shop Inaugration, Festive occasions – Like Diwali, Raksha Bandhan, Grah Pravesh, and Corporate Gifts
- Beneficial Impact: As per VASTU Methology Religious Spritual Idols Showpieces Placed in North East Direction of Drawing / Living & Pooja Room, brings Wealth, Health, Peace & Happiness Among The Home Members Like Mother, Father, Husband, Wife, Brother, Sister, Son, Daughter & Friend.
- Spread a positive vibe in your living space with these heavenly and divine idols. Elegantly shaped to capture the essence of spirituality, these idols are a good choice to have in any religious setting.
- Material This Metal decorative item Enhance the decor value of the house, office, hotel, temple etc. Great ideas for wedding gifts, anniversary gifts house warming ceremonies, Birthday gifts, new venture, award ceremonies, Diwali and festival gifts. valuable personal collectible
- Product colour may slightly vary due to photographic lighting sources or your monitor settings. Crafted and manufactured through sand casting technique in north India. Care Instruction – Don’t wash, use dry/wet cotton cloth to remove dirt.